Friday, April 03, 2009

She's Back!

Stripper Mom is back. I’ve been away from blogging for too long. There’s a lot to catch up on.

I got an agent who’s looking for a home for my memoir and I’m currently working on a new writing project, but I miss writing short bloggy pieces.

I had a baby boy, Nicholas, on December 11th, 2008. We call him Cole, so as to avoid the whole, “Which Nick are you referring to?”

The impetus for returning to blogging was in fact a baby bathtub. Last night, after emptying out Cole’s tub, I noticed the tag on the cloth seat part said, “Do not use near an open flame or a burning cigarette.”

Now, my question to you is, who the heck smokes a cigarette while washing an infant? Or allows someone to smoke near a baby at all nowadays (let alone a bathing baby)? I really want to know why that warning has to be included. If you or anyone you know smokes while bathing a baby, I’d appreciate you leaving a comment here.

So anyway, I’m back and I hope to pick up where I left off. A blogging I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment