Thursday, February 24, 2011

Breast Milk Ice Cream

Nothing says yummy like breast milk ice cream.

According to The Examiner website there’s an ice cream shop serving up homemade ice cream infused with local women’s breast milk.

And what’s this flavor called? Why, Baby Gaga, of course.

I wonder if American ice cream parlors could get away with this. And would there be a market for it?

I suspect there are plenty who would line up for this icy treat.

Just as the customers slapped their five-dollar-bills down for a splash of breast milk in their drinks at The Hideaway strip club in Stamford twenty years ago. Yup, it was the old lactating-stripper-mother-squirts-milk-shots-into-your-glass trick.

That’s one thing I haven’t tried yet. Making money off my breast milk. I don’t think Thomas would approve.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 PM

    This may sound a bit silly, but I recently met an interesting girl who works part-time as a dancer at a strip club and I think she's not only beautiful, but smart and fun to talk to....do you think it's possible to have a relationship with a hot stripper, or is this a horrible idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My initial response to breast milk ice cream is-eeewwwww! But why is it that breast milk seems so revolting, but cow's milk seems ok?

    I took my son to a dairy farm. After seeing a cow that needed to be milked he swore off milk for a month!

    ReplyDelete