Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Women Who Love Themselves Will Conquer the World


I love this blog post, Fatkini2012, on Gabifresh.

 

This is what I’m talking about when I say women need to love the bodies they have and just be bold and beautiful.

 

As always, I truly encourage you guys to get to the beach (or a pool) this summer--don't let body shame keep you from having a good time! I don't expect everyone to feel comfortable in a two piece, but hopefully I can inspire some of you to take the plunge. I can't tell you how freeing it is to just have fun without worrying about what other people think.

 

How amazing would this world be if all women felt free enough to wear whatever they wanted and love their bodies as is.

 

Do you think that effect would spill over into other areas of life? The freer and more physically okay we feel about ourselves might spill over into us feeling awesome about all our talents?

 

Fatkinis for all! Grey hairs take pride! Wrinkles be damned!


Watch out boardrooms and schools and financial empires…we are coming for you with all our awesomeness in all its various forms!

Let’s just love ourselves, ladies! And conquer the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment