Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lap Dancing is Not an Art Says New York Court


The AP reports that the courts have decided and the verdict is...lap dancing is not an art!

I had a feeling that his might be the finding, but what surprises me is how close the vote was; the vote was split 4 to 3.

It looks like Nite Moves strip club is going to have to cough up the back taxes they owe or get to choreographing those lap dances better. Maybe throw a few tutus on the dancers. You know, high-brow it up a bit.

What do you think? Should stripping or lap dancing be considered an art?


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:46 PM

    Lap dancing is sex through clothing, but stripping is absolutely an art, because it is dancing to music. I don't know how narrowly the black robes ruled though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say though that I think I did do a few artistic lap dances in my day. Perhaps not what the gentlemen were looking for though...

    ReplyDelete