Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting Better

Genny is still at her grandparents. Her grandma was so wonderful to say she could stay one more night while Nick and I get better.

Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. I miss her silly personality and her needling.

Cole is sleeping as I write. I am hoping this will last for a few more hours.

I am feeling better physically.

And mentally.

I’ve upped my Zoloft to 75 mg from 50 mg. Not a big jump, but I think I feel less anxious.

Next week I will hopefully be back to my “normal” self and getting some work done.

One day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I'm so sorry you got so sick. I'm glad things are better. Ben had a nasty cold this week, and I sent you an email about what was going on with my body (!). Let's keep our fingers crossed that we all have healthy bodies this summer.

    ReplyDelete