Thursday, March 22, 2012

Book Promotion and Marketing

My days are so full right now.

I'm learning the ropes on the whole book promotion and marketing scene. I'm really enjoying the experience, but wow--it takes up a lot of time!

And the big news in my youngest's life is that he is all about climbing up the stairs by putting his feet down instead of his knees onto the steps. Major achievement!

The middle child saw a super hero comic in a cereal box and is now addicted to everything super hero. When he puts on his jammies at night he magically transforms into the super hero of the moment--Flash, Iron Man, or Spider Man.

And my oldest's teacher has been telling me how well she's been doing in school: taking charge, looking for extra work, and showing amazing self-confidence.

And life marches forward for me!

So, if you haven't had a chance to read Stripping Down yet, you can read a preview on Amazon.

Also, you can read reviews on Amazon and Goodreads!

Here's a link to a blog by Adrian Magnuson with a review of Stripping Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment