Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mommy Makeover on The Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda


I had a blast having a Mommy Makeover 
with Eve Michaels on 
The Today Show 
on Monday 
with Kathie Lee and Hoda.

Image of Sheila Hageman before appearing on The Today Show

After the initial consultation with Eve Michaels, author of Dress Code: Ending Beauty Anarchy, three other moms and I spent the day in Bloomingdales shopping for the perfect outfits.

Trying on another black dress
Flouncy


The old haircut and color


I have never spent so much time 
trying on clothes!


Theory Blue Leather Coat

The next day we spent at the salon with hairdresser guru Craig. 


Melissa hanging out at Maria Benito Salon

Mary Ellen warming up with hairdryer

Clarice

Monday morning at 6am we were at the Trump Soho getting into 
hair and make-up.

Sheila Hageman

Then off to Rockefeller Center to the studio.

Dressing room neighbor...the Jonas Brothers

I couldn't sit once in my dress, so we munched on grapes with Dr. Ruth and...stood around.
Clarice, Craig, Melissa, Eve, Sheila, Julie, Mary Ellen
After our segment we took more photos and then Nick and I headed out for lunch.

Rockefeller Center



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:04 PM

    Sheila, is that you? I like that red outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me! I kind of don't recognize myself either...

    ReplyDelete