Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's Me

I realize that I won’t be able to blog every night anymore. I honestly don’t know how I am going to manage the workload at school along with my yoga clients and taking care of baby. I know people do these things and manage them well, but I know my own body and it’s tolerance level.

The major problem is just going to be finding enough writing time.

Let’s just leave it at that for now.

I was feeling under the weather all day today. And Genny was fussy to top it all off. She is about to walk off on her own. And she said her first sentence fragment the other day, “More cheese”. She really is quite the talker. She calls everything on her face an eye though.

That’s it for now. Sorry so short. Once I get into the flow of school I’m sure everything will settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment