Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Look, Up in the Sky, It’s a…Shovel?

This is supposedly a drawing by a child of her mother at work. When I first saw it I thought it was a stripper mom, but then I read the explanation. This is just your average mom selling a shovel at Home Depot. Hmm…why’s the shovel so big?

Another mother thought the drawing showed a bank teller. Hmm…even children know you can only approach a bank teller from the front. And where’s the bowl of lollipops?

I think it’s probably just a drawing by an adult trying to be funny. A child who would have drawn this would (hopefully) never have been inside of a strip club, so how would they know what a stripper pole is? Oh wait, I do remember a few times when stripper moms actually did bring their children to work. It was more than odd to have a little boy acting blasé in front of half a dozen naked women.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This photo was on the Fail blog too. I immediately thought it was a stripper pole - is that sad?

    You make me wonder now if a child did draw it. I'm not sure a child would put that much detail into the dollar bills!

    ReplyDelete