Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trailer Park bride


A 16-year-old girl who lives in a trailer had a $200,000 wedding paid for by her father.

Read the whole article here!

What was most shocking to me was that this girl looks more like a stripper in her wedding dress than I ever did in my stripper attire.

I try to remember back to when I was sixteen and wanted to be noticed, but somehow I can’t seem to remember wanting to wear something like that. And at sixteen she wants to be a “glamour model.”

Perhaps this could be the first young lady for Stripper Mom to go and have a talk with, although she does seem quite happy with being photographed dressed like that. But maybe Stripper Mom might be able to dig a little deeper and find out if any other dreams lie hidden beneath the Swarovski crystals.

I tried to find an update on Missy Quinn, but alas, I could find no mentions of her besides her wedding day.

3 comments:

  1. Meredith2:50 PM

    OMG, the mom looks like a stripper too! Her dress is just a bra with a skirt hanging from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Is that spray tan or real tan?!!!

    and why didn't you mention the little tarts in training? The one flower girl has a bare midriff! Oh, the scandal! The flower girls look nicer than the bride.

    p.s. good luck with a follow-up - her 15 minutes are over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, yes...the mother of the bride is quite classy...

    and the little girls in belly-baring outfits...in training already!

    ReplyDelete